Terms & Conditions
Reservations are on a first- come, first-serve basis. Amenity Usage is provided free of charge to our residents. Any additional charges/fees due after the end of the rental period from damages, cleaning, etc. will be due immediately and must be paid fully.
The Presley Apartments reserves the right to cancel a reservation in the event that the amenity suffers damage or other reasons that cannot be corrected prior to the scheduled reservation date scheduled.
Current Resident (“Reserving Party”) agrees to:
- Assume 100% responsibility for the conduct of all guests attending the event.
- Remain at the amenity for the duration of the rental period until all guests have departed the event.
- Limit the number of guests to the appropriate capacity of the amenity space.
- Be considerate of neighboring apartments, residents, and guests within the building.
- Use of the amenity must end at the indicated time.
- Amenity cannot be reserved for more than 3 hours.
- Limit noise/music levels so that they comply with state and local laws and do not disturb residents and their guests within the building.
- No smoking inside the amenity space.
- No firearms are permitted on the premises unless authorized by law.
- Abide by the laws of the State of Oklahoma as they relate to the serving and consumption of all alcoholic beverages.
- The host and resident of The Presley must be present and available immediately following the use of the amenity space to meet with a Presley Apartments Representative to walk through the space for damages or cleaning.
- Notify a Presley Apartments Representative of problems encountered and any damage to amenity space during usage.
- In the event that the property is damaged to the extent that it cannot be reserved for another current resident, there will be a fine of $10.00 per day assessed to the renter until all damages to the amenity space and/or grounds are repaired to its original condition. Additionally, the Party will possibly be ineligible for any additional use of the amenity space(s).
- Clean the amenity space and surrounding grounds immediately following the event and take out the trash. The Renting Party is responsible for proper cleanup of the facilities and for any damages. The Reserving Party will be charged the costs of any necessary cleanup and for all repairs. Premises are to be inspected by a Presley Apartments Representative before releasing resident of amenity responsibility.
- The resident agrees by signing below that he/she has been legally notified of the fees, fines and charges under the specified conditions stated within this agreement.